Life doesn’t just happen during normal business hours.
If your child comes down with a sudden illness or suffers an injury, you want the comfort of knowing that your East Portland pediatrician is there when you need them the most. If a non-life-threatening emergency occurs after hours, we have a doctor on call to answer any urgent questions about your child’s health.
You can reach us After-Hours by calling 503-255-3544.
- After hours calls are for urgent questions or concerns that can't wait until morning.
- If the office is closed you will hear a voice message.
- Follow the prompts, or stay on the line, and you will be connected to the answering service.
- They will get your information and page the doctor on-call.
- Make sure your phone is charged, nearby, and accepts unidentified numbers.