We Encourage You to Register for Our Online Patient Portal, My Kid's Chart
Not only do you have access to your child's medical information, you can download the sports physical form you need at the last minute for Portland and Washington schools. Each parent or guardian can have their own access, as can any teenager. In addition to requesting refills or sending us a picture of that weird-looking rash, you can ask non-urgent questions, and we will reply within two business days... though we usually get back to you the same day.
Want to know more? Here are some of the things you can do on the portal.
- See upcoming appointments and find out when that last check-up was
- Download immunization records for school
- See test results
- Look at the growth charts
- Access the After Visit Summary for all your appointments
- Request medication refills
- Make a payment
- Send us photos or documents for your child's chart
- Send a question to the advice nurse, the referral coordinator, or your pediatrician